Not much to say today, but I want you all to see the latest pictures of the Nuggets sleeping. That's still about all that they do - eat, sleep, cry, & pee (more than poop now, hurrah!).
I'll let you know when they start to smile at us (they do a little, but it's only when they're sleeping so I don't think that really counts if you ask me). For now I'll have to enjoy the baby back arch & neck kisses from dad as the highlight of my baby time!
Mira - the"Peanut"

7 comments:
What sweet nicknames. :) Hope you're getting more and more sleep. I just love your fab fam!
I just can't get enough of your cute family! I am sure Sage is just the sweetest big sister. I love the nicknames!
So adorable. Love seeing these pictures of all your beautiful girls!
All three of your girls are just too sweet! Hope you guys are doing well!
Sage is so cute being mommy. I am impressed Coby all by yourslef and you all lived to tell about it, awesome Daddy
I need your address Shalyce! angiewhitman2003@yahoo.com Thanks!
Colby, we love reading about the twins. Thanks for sharing updates! Sage is the perfect older sister! I'm so proud of your whole family...how amazing to do twins!!!
Post a Comment