Reese ("baby A") born at 2:37pm weighing 5#-13oz. and 20" long and
Mira ("baby B") born at 2:41pm weighing 4#-13oz. and 20" long
Mom and babies are doing well. Shalyce's wish to have a mid-wife deliver the girls came true and they were both delivered vaginally with no epideral. Shalyce is truly amazing!
23 comments:
Ohhhoo, they are beautiful! Congratulations guys. Don't know which one it was that had her eyes open in most the pictures, but I loved them. So big and in awe of the new world around her. Big sister Sage looks so proud of her new sister too. Shalyce, you look fantastic. Nice job on the delivery, and with no epidural!
Yay!!!! You all make such a beautiful family. Congrats!!! Way to go Sage - you are a big sister of two little angels! Shalyce and Coby you now have a family of five! BTW, Shalyce, you look AMAZING. The babies are just too sweet and adorable for words! I'm so glad things went so well!
We are so happy for you! Your babies are beautiful and Sage's smile is priceless. So glad it worked out with the midwife! Aren't they wonderful?: You are amazing, Shalyce!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. They look so cute! We can't wait to meet them. Glad all is well. Love, Rachel and Dave
Yea! Congratulations! Wish we were there!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The girls are beautiful! Everyone looks so happy. Way to go Shalyce! Coby you are far out numbered now, but how adorable is your family. We are so happy for you all!
We were so excited to hear that everything went well. What a cute little family. Congratulations! The girls are so sweet and little. And what cute names! We can't wait to meet them. And Sage is such a big sister! Love, wendy, allen, dylan, lola, and meghan.
Wow, Three little girls... so much fun. Good luck on this adventure, I know you will do an amazing job, you always do. No epidural and twins...you are wonder woman! Enjoy your little angels.
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!! I am still in awe mode that you delivered those two beautiful babies with no epidural! TWO!! OH, I am so happy for your cute family. What a fun exciting time for you guys and I wish I was there to help and hold them!:)
Love you Shalyce!!
oh for goodness sake you two are the only ones I know who can be pregnant with twins and married to the one pregnant with twins
AND NEITHER OF YOU HAVE DOUBLE CHINS!!!!
I had Shalyce on the mind yesterday as I was helping Gwen put together a poster for school. I came across a picture of little Gwen and the big donut. It was a little over 6 years ago that you brought me Krispy Kreme's in the hospital!!
Now YOU are the one needing preemie clothes, lucky!!!
Yeah they are beautiful and you don't look to bad yourself mama, are you sure to just had twins. I'll call you for all he details:)
Congrats!! They are beautiful!
Congrats! They are so adorable! I am so happy for your family. I was telling Patti today that I remember Shalyce talking about how much she wanted a baby when Lindy was born...looks like you've caught up in one swoop. We're so glad they are safe and so amazing! We pray the best for your family!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys. We want to wish you all the best from all of us! Shalyce, Claudia wanted to add that you are her HERO doing it all naturally...way to GO!! Best of luck and we hope to see you all soon!
Oh they are so adorable. Congrats! Awesome Shalyce, no epideral! You are amazing. So glad to here all is well and that it is over for you. You look great as always. Now onto the real fun! :)
Hi Johns Family, I came across your blog through the worthlins here in az. CONGRATULATIONS! I know what a labor of love these little miracles are. Shalyce you are truly amazing and the girls are absolutly perfect. Im so excited for you and your family. Again congratulations, Sherri Lund
is it ok to add you to my list of bloggers??
How cute and so sweet! Are you crazy, no epidural!!??? Wow, I loved to hear about it sometime. I didn't know you had a blog, yea! Congrats!
Coby and Shalyce, congratulations on the new additions to the family! One becomes 2 becomes 3 becomes 5.
Hollee, Steve, and Kids.
Reese and Mira are beautiful! Congratulations on the new additions to your family! I am so glad things went so well. We look forward to hearing about all of your upcoming adventures with your family of 5!
Tyann was so excited that Sage has TWO little sisters! congrats!
Congratulations Shalyce and Coby and Sage. What fun to have two new little girls added to the family. I hope things are going well. You look great!
Congratulations! How adorable are they? And Sage is just the greatest big sister. We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet the little ones.
Congrats! You dont know me but I am Missy Moultrie's sister in law I am married to John Moultrie and I am pregnant with twin girls...and I am about ready to pop! I hope it is ok that I check out your blog every now and then...it gives me a little glimps into my very near future. I wish you all the best and your baby girls are beautiful! Feel free to check out my blog as well...the only pictures I have of my girls are ulrasounds pics but soon that will change! Thanks Rachel Moultrie
Our Blog:
johnandrachelplus2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment