The babies are home now and we are starting to get adjusted. We have gone through feeding the babies every two hours, with a bottle, without a bottle, only one kid with a bottle, now both kids, now every three hours to whenever they wake up. I've come to the conclusion that you can't go wrong doing anything because anything is just one person's opinion. You can really only mess up if you forget to feed them and that is hard to do with them screaming, so we'll keep them alive!
Shalyce is doing good. She is up and about a lot better post-twins than she was when Sage was born. She went on her first little outing today with Sage and left the babies with me. She wasn't sure she'd make it (I think she was worried about leaving them with me. I taught the twins to fart & burp while she was gone so maybe she has something there).
4 comments:
So sweet! I'm glad we could see pictures of both with their eyes open!
Those pictures are ADORABLE! So happy to hear Shalyce is out and about. Way to hold down the fort Coby! What a beautiful famliy you are! The twins are precious!
so delish!
secretly always wanted me some twinners!
The girls are so cute! Im envious, I love the new born stage...Shalyce you are amazing I hope you are doing well. Your new nephew Max is also adorable, Them are some good genes:)
Post a Comment