We've had quite a month, but I am finally getting a update on the ole Johns blogger!
The kids are growing. Visits have died down and I think we are settling in. I spent 3 hours getting pictures off our camera so that I could post them so I really don't feel like typing much, but I loaded up on pictures for everyone to enjoy.
Till next time!!

Reese and Mira cuddling at nap time.
A recent shot of the "paquito taquito" Mira
(I don't know Spanish, did I spell that wrong?)
A recent shot of the "paquito taquito" Mira(I don't know Spanish, did I spell that wrong?)

Family photo on babies blessing day last Sunday.

Shalyce & Reese

Isn't she gorgeous!!
Of course Mira is too!

"No I will not make out with you."

Grandma Tash was in town over the 4th of July.
We hit the Portland Zoo & took a snapshot of Sage hanging out!
We hit the Portland Zoo & took a snapshot of Sage hanging out!

Sparklers in front of the house.

Grandma & Sage scared of the "Screaming Petes".
Not sure why?? Crazy kids!
Not sure why?? Crazy kids!

Just keeping cool!



7 comments:
Oh wow, the twins are changing so fast! They are beautiful, I am sure Sunday was a special day. Sage looks so cute in those pictures too, love the one of her on the slip and slide. Gorgeous family all around. We miss you guys!
I love seeing them snuggle together during their nap! How sweet!
We just got back from Vour vacation, I need to call you. The pictures are great! The girls are getting so big. Thanks Coby for getting us updated.
Hi Colby,
I'm wondering if we can post your blog to the new Spanish Fork Dons 1993 blog site?
Please email me at spanishforkhighschool1993@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Ginger (Hall) Deschamps
Love all the new pics! Looks like fun times with the Johns' family!
Hi Coby! It's Cami Dalton. Just saw you on the blog and wanted to say hello. You have a beautiful family! It's fun to see friends from a hundred years ago. Take care
what a good looking family! happy to stumble along your blog while searching through the class of 1993. hope all is well. Gordo 801-707-5653
Post a Comment