Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Strolling" to the park...

One day in the first week of February I decided to take Reese and Mira on a walk to the park despite my hesitancy at chasing two busy 1 1/2 year olds in different directions. My mom (brave woman) had tried this with them a week or so previous and said the strollers gave them a sense of direction and purpose, so they didn't really wander. Indeed it did. The girls were so tickled with the rush of walking down our sloped driveway, I couldn't keep from chuckling a bit myself.


Mira then Reese.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the cutest little video! I love their purses and strollers! And their laughter just makes me smile! Yea for warmer weather so there can be more park adventures!

Mama Lee said...

oh, that is just the cutest thing i've ever seen!

Tash said...

This brings my week with the girls rushing back into my heart! What sweethearts they are!!Love you all!

KD said...

that is just precious!!!