Hey Family and Friends,
I am feverishly trying to get a blog update before my afternoon patients come to the office. (I'm turning this junk over to Shalyce really soon, URRRTTT!!) I can't seem to get captions under the pictures so you'll have to enjoy them without witty explanations from me, I'm sure that is breaking all of your hearts. Some more pictures of Sage, including her first day of school (Grandma reminded me that the blog was getting monopolized by the twins). One picture of the Ladies on vaction to the coast while I was at class over the weekend, & of course pictures of the babies, in the same crib, in their own cribs, in Sage's bed, sleeping, smiling, looking cute, yah dah yah dah yah dah.
Enjoy.
Go Cougars, don't choke, stomp Utah & get to a BCS Bowl.
Go everybody else losing so USC can get into the National Championship Game. Fight On !!!










8 comments:
How cute are they! I love the picture of Sage with the girls in her bed. So cute. And don't worry Coby...you are not alone in the frustration of figuring out the caption thing. They could make a little easier to figure out! Wendy
It's about time Coby! I love seeing pictures of all your beautiful girls.
The cost picture is just beautiful. Yay for Sage starting school. She looks so cute!
I just love your blog! It is so fun to watch all of my beautiful granddaughters grow up, month by month...makes a lonely grandma feel like I'm closer! Thank you, Coby, for the monthly update. I DID miss your captions - it is one of my favorite parts! Don't stop! Love to you all!
Those are just the cutest pictures ever! Sage looks so grown up! You are such a beautiful family! Thanks for taking the time to make a post!
Thanks for taking the time Coby. Sage looks so grown up, miss you guys
Shalyce, you have done great. It has been a long time since I have had contact with you and you have been very busy. You have not changed one bit since high school when you used to pound the ball for our team. I was proud of you then and even more so now. You have a beautiful family. Coach
Love the pictures! Happy Birthday yesterday Shalyce! The babies are getting so big and so darling!
Post a Comment