It's been a fun month - Birthdays, Halloween, Football, Fall Colors.
There has been some poopiness though- Daylight savings has ended, Booooo !!!
But lets be positive!!
Here are some pictures from the past month. Enjoy !!
If I don't update this soon, I suppose I should say,
Happy Thanksgiving, eat turkey & pie, watch football, & relax a bit.
Stay Happy, Gobble Gobble Tom Turkey !!





There's Halloween
Here's some other fun shots of the family.





But lets be positive!!
Here are some pictures from the past month. Enjoy !!
If I don't update this soon, I suppose I should say,
Happy Thanksgiving, eat turkey & pie, watch football, & relax a bit.
Stay Happy, Gobble Gobble Tom Turkey !!
There's Halloween
Here's some other fun shots of the family.
9 comments:
Love you Sage, we miss you
That is a scary look Sage the witch is making! The twins must be teething with their hands in their mouths. They look adorable. Great pictures!
I love LOVE the halloween costumes and the girls are getting so big! All three of them. Loves. Wendy
We miss you guys too much! I can't wait to pinch all three little girls!
I am so glad Coby blogs! The girls are so darling!
What great Halloween costumes! Reese and Mira are getting so big and Sage is cute as ever!
I am glad you sent an email around. I got a new internet and lost my bookmark for your blog. We love looking at pictures of your cute family. It must be so much work, but just look at those results!
I caught wind at playgroup last week that you have a blog and twins!! Wow!! You guys look great! Sage is so big. I hardly recognize her. I wish I was close by so I could've thrown you a "twins" shower.
-Amanda Crookston
I love Sage's scary witch face! Eeeek! Only a few more weeks until we get to see you all. We are all very excited!
Post a Comment