Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi Everybody! What's new?

Mom hanging out with the Babies


Mira is too dang cute


Holding hands


Reese trying to smile like Mira (she really does smile)


Still napping together


Reese watching the Yankees


My dad is super cool


Mom's a bit wild! (Hee Hee - who writes this blog?!)


Hangin' with cousin Max (everybody is the same age), or should I say "Mighty Max"

I'm not sure why this picture is good, I look like a dork. Cute kids though!



Reese's famous sad face



See, I told you Reese smiled!


What an awesome big sister!! Love you Sage!


Sage at her swimming lessons. Nice goggles!!

9 comments:

Alice Vorwaller said...

Hi Colby
I saw your blog on our class of 93 blog. Congratulations on your twins. They are so adorable. Tell your mom hi for me I always loved her coming in to storehouse market. You have a beautiful family.

Alice Gull Vorwaller

Tash said...

OHMYGOSH,all my granddaughters get more beautiful with every entry! Mira and Reese have so much personality shining through now, and you all look so happy (getting a bit more sleep now, Mom and Dad?) I hope you will put some pictures of Miss kindergarten 2008 on next time (Love you, Sage!) It was so good to see you at the wedding! Missing you much! Grandma Tash

Kids! said...

The twins are so sweet. What fun pics. Good luck to Sage with her first week of school!

N. Tipps said...

They're just little Shalyces and Sages. I can't believe how cute they are.

Kirstin said...

Wow. The twins are little cuties. And what a great big sister, Sage. I love the swimming picture, especially the pregnant woman's back. That was a fun time.

Shawny said...

Congrats Coby! I'm sure you are a fantastic dad.

Porters said...

They are already getting too big! I love the posts...thanks for sharing part of their life this way. We miss you guys. Patti said it was so fun to see you in Utah!

Janell said...

Wow, so fun to see all these beautiful pictures. I was going through withdrawals not getting an update, so it was fabulous to get all this cuteness at once!

Rachel and John said...

Hi, I am Rachel Moultrie...Missy Moultries sis-in-law! I just had twin baby girls on July 2nd. I love looking in on your blog now and then...because I feel like we are kind of in the same boat! Any way your babies are just adorable and it is so fun to connect with other moms of twins. I would love to hear from you. Our blog is:
johnandrachelplus2.blogspot.com
Or I would love to chat through email as well. Our email is
rachon2002@msn.com Thanks, Rachel