I did get to spend Sunday with Sage. We ate peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and she changed her mind twenty times on whether she would have a quesadilla or taco for dinner. Big decisions for a little kid. We also watched Legacy, read two Amelia Bedalia books, and went for a walk before we had to turn back because she was wearing flip flops that she kept tripping over. She was bitter about that and shot some good stink eye at me when we got home, but within five minutes she was hugging me and trying her best to tickle me. She sure thinks she's good at it and gets quite intense as she does it. As I tucked her into bed she told me how great it was to have a "Date" with me all day. Little kids are so easy to please. A lesson we can all learn from them for sure. (Shalyce was visiting with a friend from New York who was in Seattle for the day, just in case you were wondering where she was when this craziness was going on.)
Shalyce seems to be doing great. She's getting BIG! Only her belly though, she is one hot momma!! She's moving slower, looking a bit pained, but never complains. I think she'll be glad when it's all said and done though.
4 comments:
Coby, I'm so glad you are having Daddy Daughter Dates with Sage. Your afternoon sounded like so much fun for her! Loved the pictures of your girls - all four of them!! Beautiful! I hope you are telling Mira & Reese that their Grandma Tash loves them already - get in close and mention it twice as often since there are two of them to hear!! Not too much longer to play that waiting game!! Love, Mom
Holy Moly...Where's Shalyce? I think that's all Reese and Mira. I'd be uncomfortable too. Good luck Shalyce!
What a cute blog! Shalyce is the cutest pregnant lady! So glad to see you guys have a blog.
When I saw your blog link on Kayelynn's list, I had to check it out. I assumed Shalyce had created it and I was hurt she hadn't told me. Now that I know it's NOT Shalyce running the blog -- all is well! :) Love the blog! Sage was such a cute baby!
Post a Comment