Hey Everybody,
What can I say, I got nothing today or all of last week (I guess that is my reason for posting nothing). We just keep waiting for babies. I did put together a new pack & play and two bouncy seats. I guess that is something?!
Other random thoughts:
No Pie Pizzaria, Rosaties, or Nellos in Oregon - very sad!!!!
The Yankees are in last place - very sad!!!
The Lakers are good - very happy!!!
It's raining all weekend - at least it's not winter cold - semi-sad!!!
Shalyce's belly is big, but so is mine - very very sad!!!!
Starting to train for a marathon next year - very happy (once I actually start)!!!
Friends getting me into the Nike Employee store (50% discount) - very happy!!!
So there are my thoughts as I sit slouching in my office chair - bad for a chiropractor I know, but at least I'm being honest.
Here's a picture of Shalyce at 34 weeks. Still smiling!
1 comment:
Do you think it would make you feel better if Ben and I went to The Pie for you? I'm willing to take one for the team...
Shalyce, I love the picture! You're beautiful!
Post a Comment