Well, while enjoying a moment of wrestling and tickling with Sage on Sunday while Shalyce sat holding her belly ,which is currently housing our two "Aliens" as I affectionately call them, I couldn't help but realize that things will be changing. While both enjoying the moment and think about "the good old days", I remembered how small Sage used to be and all the crazy good fun we have had with her so far. So for this Blog update you get to travel down memory lane with me. Here are a few of my favorite "junior" pictures of Sage.


5 comments:
I too remember that feeling before Aly and Annika were born. I love those pictures of Sage, especially the one of her on the towel. She has such a cute look on her face!
Way to get things going Coby!! I can't wait to see pictures of those two beautiful babies that are coming! I am so HAPPY we can now keep better updated with what is going on with the Johns family!:)
It's so fun that you have a blog! Make sure to post the new babies so we can see them from afar! Love the pictures of Sage as a baby...I never knew her that way...she's so cute!
Yeah! I'm so glad you're bloggers now! How fun. Looks good!
BEAUTIFUL!!! All three of your babies (you know Sage will always be your baby, just as Mary is still mine)are beautiful. So happy for you, Shalyce and Coby and grateful that you and the baby girls are healthy and well. Can't wait to see you and the new additions. Now we have two Reese's in the family!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
Post a Comment