
Hey Friends and Family,
I've been inspired by family to get a blog together. I, Coby, have undertaken the challenge since I figure Shalyce will be all consumed with the little nuggets soon enough. I hope this will make it easier to let everybody know what is going on with our growing family. I'm tossing on a picture of Shalyce at 26 weeks pregonante. She's at 29-30 now so the belly has grown!
5 comments:
Yea Coby!! I am SO excited! It will be so great to hear more about what is going on in your lives, especially with the twins on their way! I love the picture and quote on your sidebar! Ok, I guess since you started a blog, I will be so kind and gracious and allow Tony to play XBOX with you. :) (I'm really not that against it--I'm sure he'd play anyway.)
I don't know how to say this...but you're kind of a big deal!! Be honest with me, how challenging was it putting this together? All this time I used the excuse that I just wasn't as skilled as all the mom's out there. I guess that one's out. I just dropped even lower on the totem pole. Help, I need another excuse now.
Okay - this is like getting my first email address! (about 3 years after everyone else had one...) Coby's going to have to teach me how to use this now. I had to hunt around for a few minutes to even figure out how to post a comment. I love you, Coby!
Hey Coby, this is so cool! Nicole has offered to show me how to put one of these together and now you have inspired me even more! I hope she can show me how to make it look awesome like yours! Of course I am excited to be able to keep up on all your family's wild running, and LOVE THE PHOTOS!!! I will be a regular "visitor", a true blog groupie! Love to you and your growing harem, MOM
PS. Shalyce, you're beautiful!
Yeah! This was fun to run into your blog via Julie Porter's. Tyann is going to love seeing pictures of Sage and her new sisters. I will too! :)
Send me an email and I'll get you an invite to my blog. myr_d@hotmail.com
Post a Comment