At the last minute our dear friend brought this great dress over, so Sage immediately switched from her planned costume of a black cat to THIS. I had a hard time letting my sweet sunshine girl look so, well... dark. The make-up in the next picture really did it.
On our way to the "Trunk-or-Treat" the ward (church) Halloween party on the 29th. Sage was thrilled that no one recognized her. The twins had fun collecting treats.




5 comments:
Oh how I miss you and your sweet family! You all look great! Sage TOTALLY looks transformed with the makeup. BTW, I've thought about our visit back in January several times and am so sorry that I was so awkward. I was in a total funk that day. I think you and your family are beautiful and just wonderful!
I love those costumes! Sage did a good job playing the part in those pictures for sure! Reese and Mira are just adorable!! Coby totally looks like a losing Yankee player :) and Shalyce, you look awesome!
great pictures!It was good talking with you a few weeks ago!
looove it!
Wow I don't think I would have recognized Sage or you (Shalyce) at either party. What great costumes. I love it!
Post a Comment