I love those little girls! Happy Birthday Reese and Mira!
Shalyce, I can't believe that they are a year! Didn't you just move a few months ago? How does time fly so quickly. We miss you!
They're one?!? That's amazing! Time flies. Just thought I'd catch up on your cute family and your cute blog. Hope you guys are doing well!
I just caught up on your blog. Happy Birthday to Reese and Mira! They are getting big so fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love those little girls! Happy Birthday Reese and Mira!
Shalyce,
I can't believe that they are a year! Didn't you just move a few months ago? How does time fly so quickly. We miss you!
They're one?!? That's amazing! Time flies. Just thought I'd catch up on your cute family and your cute blog. Hope you guys are doing well!
I just caught up on your blog. Happy Birthday to Reese and Mira! They are getting big so fast.
Post a Comment