Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Times...

So, we need to make up for the lack of posts since Halloween. -sj

Fussy Time
November 12, 2008. (Reese, Mira)
Well, maybe I wouldn't consider this a good time, but it's how we get through the 5 0'clock hour. I was surprised that I couldn't find a picture of both of them screaming. Mira had actually fallen asleep in this one. Baby Einstein is most likely playing for them... I have to admit that Baby Einstein works magic!!!

Play Time
November 17, 2008 (Mira, Sage, Reese)
Sage built quite the fort and wanted to play in it with the babies. The fort was complete with "accessories" including, a vase with a flower in it, a choice of books and dvd's, headbands, clips and jewelry.

Bath Time
November 19, 2008 (Mira, Reese)
Mira loves her bath, and Reese loves getting out of the bath.

Thumb Time

November 20, 2008 (Reese)
Reese sucked her thumb for about a month. It was so cute, but I was torn between the cuteness and the thought of some day having to break her of the habit. I only catch her sucking her thumb every once in a while now. Thank goodness and sniffle, sniffle.

Tickle Time

November 20, 2008
Reese laughs when you do things to her, and Mira laughs at things. Unfortunately, we haven't caught Mira on camera yet. She's a pretty serious baby. Sage was the videographer for this one. And, if you listen, you can not only hear Reese laughing, but you can hear Mira crying. Am I a good mom or what... letting one cry just so i can hear the other one giggle.

Turkey Time

November 25, 2008 (Sage)
Sage's kindergarten class put on a Thanksgiving Concert. She practiced her songs over and over the week before the concert but seemed a little shy when she finally performed. We spent Thanksgiving at the Sorks (my olders sister's family) and ate lots of turkey and pie and counted our MANY blessings.

Christmas Time
November 27, 2008 (Reese & Mira in the Limo) (Sage, Coby)
Zoolights opened Thanksgiving weekend, so we made use of our zoo membership to get in to the spirit of Christmas.


3 comments:

Tash said...

Shalyce, I loved the videos on your blog! It was so fun to see Reese, Mira, and Sage in action! Thank you for regularly updating your "running wild" so we can see how the girls are growing and changing.Love, Grandma Tash

Ralina said...

Your girls are darling. I loved looking at the updated pictures. The swings were great for me to with most of my kids. I can just imagine how much greater they are with twins.

Janell said...

what a fun post Shalyce! Well worth the wait. It was so great to see you guys in OR, what a beautiful family you have and so fun too!