As we looked forward to being in Utah for Christmas, we anticipated seeing the lights at Temple Square, and a white Christmas.
I don't know if there will be snow for Christmas, but we know it WILL come. We've had a few white days already. One morning, I woke up to this on my shower door. Sage was pretty excited about the white stuff that had fallen in the night.
The lights at Temple Square were beautiful, and it was fun to be able to enjoy those with the family that live here in Utah. Even Uncle Aaron fllew up from Phoenix to see the lights with us.
Mira LOVES uncle Aaron, so she was happy whether we saw the lights or not!
The girls visited with Santa.
And wore their new Christmas dresses from Grandma Tippetts to church. Check out those cute socks and red SHOES! (Yes, Mira idolizes Sage.)
We look forward to the coming week when we can continue to invite Christ in to our lives more fully and feel the spirit of CHRISTmas.
5 comments:
so cute! You are VERY missed. Good luck with all your new adventures.
You moved to UTAH!!! We definitely need to get together now that we are close by again. I sent a Christmas card to Oregon, but hopefully it will be forwarded. Your girls are growing up fast!
Glad you all had a great Christmas! We miss seeing you guys across the street. Sounds like you are all settling in quite nicely, that's so wonderful. Looking forward to hearing about more adventures in Utah. Hugs from us, Linda & Joe
Wow that is quite the move, we still miss you and you didn't just move away!!! I hope you loves you as much as Oregon does! (If that hasn't happened already!) miss you.
That's supposed to say: I hope Utah loves you as much as Oregon :)
Post a Comment