
5/6/09 - After soccer was over in the fall, Sage decided to give gymnastics a try. A friend of ours has converted her garage to a gym and teaches gymnastics a few days a week. This is a great atmosphere for Sage - her coach, Sister Gerber, is so positive and encouraging. The in-home gym also made it affordable for us. In May, they had a "meet" where me and the twins and the other gymnasts' parents were able to watch the girls perform on the Beam, Vault, Uneven Bars, and Floor. My favorites were the beam and floor routines. (Side note: Sage's hair was cut short just that day. Lovin' it!!!)
2 comments:
So cute I love it!! Love the hair too.
she has got to be the cutest. Why do I cry when I watch these kind of things? Really, someone needs to put me in a padded room. Love you. Cute hair.
Post a Comment